A collection of
From $599,900 (incl. gst)
8 Unique floor plans
to choose from
a new lifestyle
FINAL PHASE FOR THIS
ONE-OF-A-KIND SEASIDE COMMUNITY
Co-ordinated neighbourhoods like Harbour Landing are rare in Sidney. This is your final opportunity to experience the many attributes of this beautiful seaside community.
The community of Harbour Landing will blend seamlessly with its natural environment. As a design co-ordinated neighbourhood, Harbour Landing is now in its FINAL PHASE OF SALES. Fortunately, there are still opportunities to be part of this unique design coordinated neighbourhood. Discerning home buyers can now select from 8 unique floor plans in our duplex home design ranging in size from 1,431 to 1,892 sq.ft. You’ll even find some with the master bedroom on the main floor.
You’ll find this vibrant neighbourhood just minutes from all of the amenities and activities of downtown Sidney. Spend a lazy afternoon exploring shops, cafes and bistros or visit one of the many surrounding parks and beaches. Say hello to Sidney.
Nearby marinas, long sandy beaches, marine life and, of course, the quaint high street of downtown Sidney with its many shops, cafés and restaurants make Sidney the perfect spot to call home. Additional thought and planning has been given to the neighbourhood access to Harbour Landing. The majority of driveways and parking will be accessed via an inner laneway ensuring increased privacy and maximizing the integrity and beautification of streetscapes. Decorative street lights, on-site pavers, underground services, mature tree plantings and exceptional landscape design, combine to establish Harbour Landing as a landmark neighbourhood.
- Alexander’s Coffee – 2385 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1W9
- BC Liquor Store – 2335 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1W9
- Fairway Markets – 2531 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1Y2
- Serious Coffee – 102–2417 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1X5
- Starbucks Coffee Company – 2471 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1X7
- Thrifty Foods – 9810 Seventh Street, Sidney V8L 4W6
- Bosley’s Sidney – 4–2353 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 4M9
- Dig This – 9813 Third Street, Sidney, BC V8L 3A6
- Muffet & Louisa – 2506 Beacon Avenue, Sidney
- Pharmasave – 9810 Seventh Street, Sidney V8L 4W6
- Rogers’ Chocolates Ltd. – 2425 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1X5
- Sidney Booktown – Downtown Sidney
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 2337 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1W9
- Sweet Dreams Boutique – 2492 Beacon Avenue, Sidney V8L 1X8
- Miracle Lanes – 2375 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, V8L 4M9
- Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre – 9811 Seaport Place, Sidney V8L 4X3
- Sidney Star Cinema – 9842 Third Street, Sidney V8L 3A7
- Sidney Whale Watching – 105–2537 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, V8L 1Y2
- Be Unique Café & Juice Bar – 2380 Beacon Avenue, Sidney
- Charles Dickens Pub – 2250 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, BC V8L 1X1
- Fish on Fifth – 9812 Fifth Street, Sidney, V8L 2X4
- Haro’s Restaurant & Bar – 9805 Seaport Place, Sidney, BC
- Odyssia Restaurant – 9785 – 5th Street, Sidney V8L 2X1
- Pier Bistro – 2550 Beacon Avenue
- Sidney Bakery – 2507 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, V8L 1Y1
- Sabhai Thai – 2493 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, V8L 1X9
- The Sidney Pier Hotel – 9805 Seaport Place, Sidney V8L 4X3
- The Rum Runner Pub – 9881 Seaport Place, Sidney V8L 4X3
- The Red Brick Café – 2423 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, V8L 1X5
- Woodshed Pizza – 103–2360 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, V8L 1X3
Each exceptional home features has been thoughtfully designed to create an unparalleled living space that takes advantage of the outdoor living spaces and pristine environment. Whether you’re a busy household who needs space, a working couple who likes to entertain or a young couple just starting out the multiple layout options offered at Harbour Landing are designed to please.
3BD / 2.5BA
3BD / 2.5BA
UNIT A: 953 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 1016 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 543 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 512 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 1496 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 1528 SQ.FT.
3BD / 2.5BA
3BD / 2.5BA
UNIT A: 897 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 990 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 534 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 529 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 1431 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 1519 SQ.FT.
3BD / 2.5BA
3BD / 2.5BA
UNIT A: 859 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 768 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 1033 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 962 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 1892 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 1730 SQ.FT.
2BD / 2.5BA | 3BD / 2.5 BA
UNIT A: 2BD / 2.5BA / Office Nook
UNIT B: 3BD / 2.5 BA
UNIT A: 848 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 811 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 683 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 946 SQ.FT.
UNIT A: 1531 SQ.FT.
UNIT B: 1757 SQ.FT.
From the dynamic, chef-style kitchens to the spa-like bathrooms, each home at Harbour Landing offers exceptional features and finishings guaranteed to please even the most discerning of purchasers.
Please click the subject bar to reveal or hide features.
- Single family homes (non-strata)
- Design coordinated neighbourhood
- Some home plans with legal suites
- Master bedrooms on the main floor
- Attractive and functional front porches
- Elegant West Coast Arts and Crafts/Coastal Craftsman Style Design featuring Board and Batten, Cedar Shingles, Hardie Panel and Custom Fir Timber Framing
- Articulated concrete, driveways, walkways and patios
- Professionally landscaped yards with underground sprinklers
- Choice of 5 designer exterior colour schemes
- 30 year fibreglass laminated shingle roof
- Choice of 3 designer selected colour schemes
- Main floor living room heating/cooling by Ductless heat pump, remaining heating by electric baseboard and gas fireplace
- Heated crawl spaces and garages
- Engineered plank-style hardwood floors throughout living, dining and kitchen areas
- Wall-to-wall carpet with eco-friendly high density underlay in bedrooms, and upper floors (if applicable)
- 4" flat painted window and door trim
- Lever style interior door hardware
- Custom designed mantle featuring Natural Stone Surround
- Matching custom built-in cabinet and shelving in living area
- Overheight 9 and 10 foot ceilings on main floor (depends on floor plan)
- Custom wood railings and spindles (where applicable)
- Elegant, smooth painted ceilings
- Heritage style millwork throughout
- Large walk-in closets feature custom organizers
- 6" flat-painted baseboards throughout
- Roughed-in for built-in vacuum system
- 5-piece appliance package included — stainless steel Whirlpool fridge, stove, dishwasher, and Whirlpool front-load washer and dryer
- Caesarstone slab countertops and backsplash
- Double undermount sinks
- Electric in-floor radiant heat
- Hand-laid marble floor
- Large, oversized showers with seat and custom 10mm glass frameless doors
- Caesarstone Slab counters with custom full height tile backsplash
- Over-height shaker style wood cabinets with soft closing doors and drawers
- Stainless steel undermount double sink
- Counter height entertainment sized eating bars
- Roughed-in natural gas line for range
- Water line for fridge
- Stainless steel chimney-style hood fan
- Under cabinet Valance lighting
- Custom full height tiled backsplash
- 2-5-10 year home warranty through Traveler's Insurance Company of Canada
- "Technology Ready" with additional telephone cable, data outlets and Cat 5 wiring
- Insulated steel garage door comes with automatic opener
- Oversized Low E vinyl windows with Argon Gas (Energy Star), window screens included
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Energy efficient rated homes
- 2 exterior hose bibs (1 front, 1 back)
- 2 exterior GFI electrical outlets (1 front, 1 back)
- Quick connect BBQ outlet
- On-demand tankless hot water heater
- Heritage style solid core front entrance door
- Privacy fencing
- 1 year free Shaw TV, Internet and personal phone
- Heat recovery ventilation system
Our common vision is to produce only the highest quality
living environment and expectations.
Harbour Landing’s development team shares a vision. We are a group of highly regarded, prominent developers, who together have developed approximately two thousand single-family and multi-family homes. We have over a hundred and fifty years of combined experience in the residential real estate industry. Our common vision is to produce only the highest quality living environment and expectations. We believe the mark of excellence is represented by our heritage.
We are proud to offer the 2/5/10 year warranty in accordance with the Home Owner Protection Act.
This comprehensive third party warranty includes:
- 2 year material and labour warranty
- 5 year building envelope warranty
- 10 year structural defects warranty
Homes & Interiors By C.A. Design
C.A. Design is a Vancouver Island based residential design firm led by John Larson & Jeremy Larson. Since 1997, the C.A. Design team has developed a reputation of quality and creativity in the design of a wide variety of residential projects and interiors. Recent project recognition includes 7 gold Care Awards in 2012 including Best Home Design, Project of the Year and the Grand Georgie Award for Residential Community of the Year. View C.A. Design’s website here.